BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

love you g-ma!

Hello!
so today i woke up and decided it was going to be a horrible day =]
i took a shower and i tried to think positive thoughts...didnt work out so well.
i barely got any sleep last night because i was worried about school and my grandma.

=[ grandma had open heart surgery from 7 a.m.- 1 p.m. today but she is OKAY! i was bawling my eyeballs out at the hospital. and can you believe i was still thinking about food????? how selfish can i get? and i also thought about how my mom would feel if iiii was the one in the hospital bed instead of her mother.
sick right?
i dont know what is wrong with me. i am a total bitch .....not really...im actuallly nice :D
but my mom hates me...

meh!
im trying not to make this a bad post but today sucked. i wore sweatpants to school and i felt fat all day. i mean i should at least wear something i feel decent in...and sweatpants are not cutting it =/

this kid at my school in my econ class died yesterday..he just like collapsed during basketball

im like failing my classes and failing at food.

FAIL FAIL FAIL...
i never win

0 comments: