BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

POOP

Today was so weird.

First hour, this Spanish teacher violated me. It was hilarious.
Okay so today is HERITAGE WEEK at my lameass high school. Today, me and two of my friends went to learn Spanish dancing! YAY!...yeah right. I am the girl with no rhythm AND two left feet. Well, the teacher, who "is a lesbian", grabbed my hip and told me "to SHAKE IT!!!"
I do not have a problem with gays. Two of my family members are gay =]
But me and my friends could not stop laughing about it. (:

And the next 7 hours go as follows:
I can no longer focus on anything but my stomach hurting. My insides were on fire and I had to poop. It was terrible.





Yep. Those were the highlights of my day.
I came home and realize all the birthday cake at my house...

wish me luck.
<3 Stay Strong. Don't lose hope.

2 comments:

an♥nym♥us said...

Sounds like a fun day for the most part. Is it your birthday? If so wish you a very happy birth day :)take care x

MissPigg3rs said...

Awe. Thanks, but it was my stepmom's birthday :D
How are you doing?