BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Change of pace


WOOT! today was so much better than yesterday BUT i found out i gained 3 pounds. personally i blame my lack of willpower.
i will not let this put me down.
i have to go out to eat tonight....
but for the next three days i shall fast!
i will work my little heart out.
i will sweat off these repulsive thighs
i will crunch my abs till they break.
i will stop eating so much crap
seriously. i try to eat healthy, but crap just finds me and i cant turn it down.
haha crap....sounds like im talking about actual crap.
but thats what it is.
thats what everything is!
life is crap.
i mean what is the fucking point?
you live and then die.
and how do you know if you really have lived your life?
ahhh fuck it all.
people love me
people hate me
i personally cant decide what i think about me.


2 comments:

Glitch said...

haha i know what you mean by junk finding you - junk food is always finding me! ;) So not good.

Yo go girl =) <3

MissPigg3rs said...

we should go invisible so junk cant find us!! :P

:D thank you Glitch for making me smile today!