BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

I stayed home from school today__________BAD IDEA.
The kitchen is calling my name and i wish i was deaf so i didn't have to hear it!
i gained a pound over the weekend. you think i would just stick to my safe foods but the real girl inside of me wants out =[ but the other girl pulls me back in and smothers me with lies.
I'm sorry if I'm not making sense
I'm lost
i have a map
but I'm blind...


here is a poem i wrote once...I'm mediocre but at least, i have wasted a little bit of your time.

i don't know what to call it.....any suggestions??

What I see in the mirror
is not me.
What I feel on my skin
is not me.
When I was a real girl
in the real world,
Life did not scare me.
Life did not bore me.
Mirrors were not an enemy.
Food was not an issue.

When I was a real girl,
I was me.
But.....
I am trapped in this body...
I will burn, cut, scratch her way back out.
I will fights to be a real girl...
The one inside myself.



2 comments:

mandagin said...

I like your poem, i can really identify with it. sometimes food issues tear you in two. i always feel like there's a war going on inside my brain.

also, that always happens when i stay home from school! its like, everytime i pass the kitchen i have to look in the fridge. i keep hoping i'll open it one day and a big cake that says "0 CALORIES" will appear.

hah, i know. lame.

dude, that picture looks like this area on my property. weird!

anyway, keep fighting girl. it takes a lot of strength. you can lose it :)

xoxo

MissPigg3rs said...

lmao i open the fridge allllll day and luckily there isnt really anything there =] our food is in the pantry >.<
i love that picture. i can't remember where i found it :/
im so hungry xD
love yaaa <3