BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Brain [at schooool]

Sitting here…just typing little words onto a computer screen.
I am so tired. It is killing me today.



Is it bad to smoke cigarettes? I mean I know its bad FOR you…but does it make you a bad person?…because I am starting to have second thoughts about it.
BUT coffee + cigarette = poop and poop is good to get out of you =]
Agree or disagree?!

Hmm.
I had a bad day yesterday and I thought it was never going to end. Dad made dinner and I ate it…
damn dad lol I think he knows something is up with me..
I don’t think I will ever bring up food to him again.
I love Popsicles..

I’m wearing a new shirt and jacket from Plato’s Closet. Has anyone been to Plato’s Closet? I highly recommend it if you don’t mind gently used items J

I am hungryyyyyyyyyy…I think I always end up eating a lot because I am constantly telling myself “Don’t Eat” I should start saying “Eat less, weigh less” so then, maybe JUST MAYBE I can have a little progress with how I feel when I undress…or run (I jiggle)…or when I see someone’s eyes on my thighs. I hate my skin and my hair and my flab. I hate my rolls and I hate my fucking tears.

Emotions are so overrated.

4 comments:

Andromeda said...

As a smoker, I can't really be objective in this question. Though passive smoking is bad for others. But I don't really give a damn about others, so smoking it is xD

Sometimes the positive approach really does help to hold on to not eating. I usually chanted "I don't want to eat" as my personal mantra. But can't say that it helped much :/

Stay strong!

an♥nym♥us said...

awwww sweetheart I'm sorry you feel that way but hope you feel better soon. As for smoking, it doesn't make you a bad person at all, we all have habits like that and it's not up to anyone to decided whether you should smoke or not. We make our own choices. Take care x

Anonymous said...

I don't think your bad for smoking, but I do think smoking is bad....did that make any sense? sorry if not. :O

MissPigg3rs said...

awe thanks guys! i rarely seem to get comments :/ and you guys made my day today =] and Muffin- it made sense :D