BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WOWZA!!!

I am really bored. I played The Sims 2 for about 3 hours...yep just sitting on my ass like normal!
BUTTTT I am now back in the 130's and for a treat, I am going to get my hair permed tomorrow =]

BOOOO-YAHHH!!!

Precious by Minipop is a great song if you are looking for something smooth and relaxing.
so is Corner of your Heart by Ingrid Michaelson ;)

So what is the secret to my weight loss?
Not binging (:
yeah yeah yeah. I know it is easier said than done, but IT CAN BE DONE. write all the foods you want a paper and throw it away! take a shower. shave your legs. clean your room.
DO SOMETHING.
do push-ups...do some sit-ups! FYI: doing sit-ups in your bed is AWESOME if you have back problems and/or want a different and fun workout!

OKAY so school is almost over with, and I could not be any more estatic! I am not really lonely andymore becaus the weather has been nicer and nice weather always makes me happier!

YEP! so now for some of the good ol' things in life



Totally have NOT been on Blogger in theeeee longest time!

















0 comments: