BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

jello



jello is amazing =]
simply said.

I've lost a little bit of weight, but it's getting harder to stay strong!
I'm losing inspiration to workout, and i am not too sure how to get motivated...

16 & pregnant new episode tonight, so I'm trying to stay awake. i ate alot for dinner around 6:30 so i guess it's a good thing i wont sleep till 10.
OHH and the voice in also on tonight,,yeah I'm lame =]

oh and the girl on tonight's episode of 16 & pregnant is anorexic, so i am curious naturally, but also a little worried about her and the baby you know?
AH i know this is probably boring you, but leave me a comment or e-mail me if you would like to hear more thoughts from my mind because I'm getting tired of talking to myself ;)

0 comments: