BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Later that day...

WOOHOO! I am on a HIGH today =]
i was really upset today because...well...i fucking HATE my school.
i am all alone the whole day because i still feel like the new girl.
this is my second entry for the day because i feel better!

i vow to use my blog as a safe haven for me to express my thought, feeling, and/or ideas!
today when i got home from school i danced and ran around my house for an hour and then i ran for uhh idk like 10 minutes hah. i use to run alot and its really cold outside since its winter so its hard to have the motivation =]
i took a bath and relaxed for once. i cannot recall the last time i took a bath.
but then i took a shower so i could actually feel clean so now i feel fresh and happy!
i think i need to see a doctor and get my head on straight.
=\ but that will never happen! (:


hmm what else??
OH! when i was making tea i realized what i have eaten so far for the day

Breakfast: yogurt- 100 cals!

Lunch: rice cake- 35!
Salad- 20!
and a dash of hot sauce- 0!

snack: half a banana- 55

someone please do the math! thats 210!
like i said; i am on a high here (:

talk to me hunnies!

0 comments: