BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

UPDATE!!!

Hello.
I have not been on Blogger for awhile, but alas...I am here!
I hate when people bump into you and do not even say that they are sorry. I hate people sometimes...I really, honest to blog, do.
AND GUESS WHAT!!!!
I practically binged when I got home from school. =[



LESSON NUMBER ONE
Listen Up People.
DO NOTbe so hard on yourself. Changing yourself takes
time, patience, and effort.
 Keep your goals in your head and remember what you want out of life.
With time...you will get where you want to be.
Tomorrow may always be a brighter day. Keep your chin up and
laugh at the little things.
<3 Stay Strong.
I'm here.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
=]

3 comments:

mandagin said...

thanks you! :) this made me feel good.

oh and, hi! i'm following you :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following me, this post was really beautiful, and so it the rest of your blog.

MissPigg3rs said...

:P thanks guys! i'll try to keep posting more often...and even if i dont post on my blog, i will most likely be online =] please please please comment <3