BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trouble in Paradise



First week of college down!
School is going okay so far, but it is hard getting used to the swing of things.  I'm already tired of being an adult...whatever that means.
I missed my niece being born, but I am going back home this weekend, so I will get to hold her :D


My boyfriend is causing me more pain than I ever thought could happen.
I have produced more tears in 36 hours than I have in a cumulative month!
I ran out of tissues, so I used a towel last night (YES, its was THAT bad).
 He says he doesn't know if he can be with me anymore, so he needs time to "think about things".
 I put those words in quotations, because they came directly from his mouth. Other things I say that he said, are summaries of what has been said.
 I sure hope I am making sense (:

I haven't cried too much today, but the tears still make their way to my eyes. I put a picture down of us together, so I hope it helps me not think too much about him...

It's easy for everyone to tell me not to think about him, but its another thing to actually DO it.



"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
Funny how lame that quote sounds until you experience it.



I'm not ready for it to be over between us, nor will I ever be ready for it to be over between us.


0 comments: