BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY FOURTH!

So, it is the fourth of july AND it ia also my 19th BIRTHDAY!!!! :D
i'm old now! lol...so i'm going to my aunts house and my mom is bringing a cake. we are cooking out on the grill i suppose, and i will try my best not to eat, but everyone knows i will.

today i'm wearing a scooby doo shirt that says "LET'S EAT!!!!"  funny right?

well i thought it was....
:D i'm really hyper.. i just had a cup of wine. SHHHHH though, it's a secret.


i haven't lost any weight :( i'm stuck at 143 but thank the heavens i havent gained weight :0 i was at 136 at one point a month ago -__-
its frustrating.
i think im addicted to food because its all i ever think about ):





ANYWAYS sorry for my rant.
have a great day!

0 comments: