BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What a Great Day

Woke up and watched Coraline because I absolutely love that movie.
Drank coffee like usual and my stepmom asked if I wanted to go do errands with her.
I declined the offer because I was going to go to Wal-Mart with a friend...

WELL

I took a shower and even did my hair for once!
 I put on nice clothes and I even matched!! [:
Get in my car and start it up......only so it could die right in front of my house!!!!!
Luckily, I got the front end into my driveway...
but I spent 5 minutes pushing it as far as it would go.

I LIVE ON A BUSY STREET AND IT TOOK 10 MINUTES BEFORE ANYONE STOPPED
And it was two guys so that is a plus! But that's not the only thing.

I locked my keys and phone inside my car and my dad, who is at work, has the spare.
I was locked outside my house and it took me forever
 to get the screen off of my window and
THANK GOD or Gandhi or whoever
 that my window was open.
I was so mad I wanted to cry, but I didn't [:
This is my only car and I leave Friday morning for college.


This would happen to me.
It's what I get for eating pizza and nachos last night.

0 comments: